Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Catching up on NOTDs

Sinful Gorgeous, a fabbityfab turquoise-green shimmer with blue/purple duochromes.  I love this color so moishe, even though it's a little thin.  This is four coats of Gorgeous and one of Supply Source topcoat, which shall be henceforth known as Roberto.

Sinful Gorgeous



Alice in Wonderland gimpy manicure; Essie Sag Harbor with Sinful Secret Admirer on the ring finger.  The hearts were free-handed with a toothpick, and only on my left hand.  I am almost completely incapable of detail work when using my left hand, so I just played it safe.  Three coats of Essie, two of Sinful, one or two of Roberto.

PS-- I am truly sorry about the state of my fingerskin.  Blame work!



A frankened nude polish that doesn't quite match the color of my fingers.  My skin is a warm-but-pale golden-peach color, but my fingertips are quite pink.

Polish was made using a half bottle of Roberto, a quarter of Wet'n'Wild French White Creme, and a mixture of light tan face powder and mineral foundation bases.  This is three coats of franken and two coats of Roberto.



I don't even know what to name this color; I have a hard time coming up with cute puns or clever names (in spite of my blog title).  Halp?

No comments:

Post a Comment