Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Done been tagged.

The ever-so-amazing Kathy of spinster-in-training tagged me with this bad boy, and you know how I am with following orders.

By that I mean that I am excellent.  I love it when people tell me what to do.

SO.  Seven things.

1. I'm all about the Girl Genius webcomic these days.  I actually started reading it about five years ago, but I can't figure out why I stopped.  After reading this review at Ornament and Artifice I checked out ZOMG Smells and saw their limited edition GG collection.  I vaguely remembered some details of the comic, and after reading the scent descriptions I had to go back and catch up on everything in the plot.  sofreakinggoodhnnnng

2.  I almost always wear two shirts.  Occasionally, when it is summertime and therefore as humid as hatred, I'll wear a single tank top or something.  Typically I do a tank/cami underneath a t-shirt, which may or may not be under some sort of hoodie.  When I'm feeling really freaky I'll do two t-shirts.

3.  I love big families!  I'm the sixth of eight kids and my mother was one of fifteen so I have plenty of experience with large groups of relatives.  However...

4.  I am quite introverted.  I like spending time with people, but I find face-to-face interaction tiring; this is especially true with family members and people on whom I wish to make a good impression.  Being alone helps me to relax and recharge and all of that good stuff.

5.  Animal allergies:  I has them.  So far I know I'm allergic to cats, dogs and rabbits; I'm pretty sure I am also allergic to horses, but I don't have one so I can't test that theory right now.  *When I say 'allergic' I mean that physical contact (mostly with arms/face) results in hives and sniffing the animal leads to congestion, stuffiness, sneezing, runny nose, itchy eyes and throat, the works.  I'm assuming this is a pretty typical allergic reaction, but it could be whooping cough or some other unrelated thing.

6.  Favorite TV programs:  Psych, South Park, Tosh.0, Modern Family (usually) and Wheel of Fortune.  I'D LIKE TO BUY A VOWEL.

7.  Right now I have the hugest boner ever for COD: Black Ops.  I can't stop playing.  It might be the beginnings of an addiction.

...

NOW I TAG EVERYONE including

Beauty from Another Planet

the painted mask

Cooking Chinchillas

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad to see you're back. :D And "as humid as hatred" is my new favorite. It's perfect for describing why I hate warm weather down here (because it's never a dry heat).

    ReplyDelete
  2. It feels good to write again! I've missed talking to internet friends; real people are pretty boring.
    And people from dry areas just don't understand how bad we have it. I'll admit that I like a tiny bit of humidity, but too much of an okay thing is the opposite of good.

    ReplyDelete