Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Can't...stop...posting.

1. How has your week been so far?   Pretty much neutral so far, thank you.
2. Would you rather be stuck with  -10 degree weather and snow the rest of your life or sun and 95 degrees? Hot weather and sunshine, please.  I hate being cold.
3. What’s on your nails?  Revlon Amber Ablaze with nameless-but-amazing topcoat.
4. How far do you commute to get to work/school? I live on campus, soooo...yeah.
5. What kind of bag do you carry on a daily basis (purse, large tote, backpack, etc.)? Backpack ftw, bb.
6. Are you crafty? What kinds of crafts do you do? I love making stuff.  I can knit, crochet, sew, cross-stitch, paint, draw, sculpt, fold origami shtuffs, sing, play flute (FFFFT), bake and cook pretty much anything as long as I have a general recipe to work with.
7. What is the best thing you can cook? I make a killer wrapped chicken---stuff mozzarella inside a chicken breast, then wrap it in bacon and coat it in parmesan/herb shit and bake it until it's amazing.  I can do caramel apple pie, too, and some pretty mean peanut butter cookies and fudge brownies and cheesecake.
8. Are you good at math? Yeah, kind of.  As an engineer, it's pretty much part of my career to know a little math.  I'm only up to differential equations, but I might try some matrix theory next semester.  We'll see.
9. Do you take risks when it comes to your haircut or color? Beh, not really.  I'm actually trying to grow my hair out right now; I'd like to hit the bottom of my ribcage this year, which should only be about 6.5 inches.
10. Ever heard of Sugarpill cosmetics?
Yeah, but I don't know if I'll order any.  I'm pretty happy with the stuff I have now, and I don't have any ties to the owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment