Thursday, April 15, 2010

Trying out some new mascara

A few weeks ago I purchased a tube of Rimmel Max Volume Flash during a 1/2 off sale at Walgreen's.  I opened it earlier this week (Tuesday, to be precise) and I'm liking it so far.

I have yet to try it for a full day to see how well it wears, but I like the way it looks on.









As far as the appearance goes, I'm pretty pleased with this mascara.  Volume is pretty good and length is okay (my lashes are pretty long naturally, they're just invisible at the tips), but I'm seriously in love with the separation.  I usually have problems with mascaras sticking my eyelashes together (CG LashBlast, Almay Triple Effect, Maybelline Colossal Volum') but this stuff is the opposite.  It makes them look almost feathery.  AWWWWW YEEEEEEAH

No comments:

Post a Comment