Saturday, July 10, 2010

Img Dump

I've been pretty lazy about posting lately, partly because I'm trying my hand at JulNoWriMo.  This laziness will continue until the end of the month.

In the meantime I shall spam you with my face.  Mmmmm, delicious rectangle meat product.

Thursday's look:  It Was Supposed To Be Green and Purple




NYX Kiwi + Mermaid Green + Red Violet, cruddy Wet'n'Wild white, black eyeliner

Friday's look:  Why Are Purple Shadows Such Dicks  ('scuse my language)







Random Wet'n'Wild purplish pink + white, AL Almost Midnight, Bourjois clubbing liner

Satuday Morning:  I Wore This To the Library







All colors were from the Sleek Curious palette, and liner = UD 24/7 El Dorado

Saturday Afternoon:  You Know, This Looks Familiar





Used a tissue to remove some of the teal + yellow shadow, then patted mystery beigegold on top to soften even moar.

BO-NASU:  Manfriend and I took my parents to the zoo on July 5th.  The budgie aviary was way crazy; birds kept hopping onto shoes, possibly in a sad attempt to escape the exhibit (and all of the screaming toddlers within).





FFFFUUUUUUUU I love the zoo so much.

8 comments:

  1. I like all these looks. And that budgie is so cute! You should have smuggled it home with you. In your pocket or something. Yeah, that's it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to take ALL of those birds home! They seemed so stressed out with all the tiny children chasing them. Favorite bird was a scruffy little cockatiel that walked like a wind-up toy. Cutest thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Purple Shadows ARE dicks! I'm fairly unhappy with most of the purples or lavenders I own because they NEVER act the way they should on the lid! How hard can it BE to find the sort of intense purple I so desire?!

    Cute birdie though. One of these days, I'll make the man take me to the zoo. I've been meaning to see my areas zoo ever since I MOVED to said area four-ish years ago. Follow-through FAIL.

    Good luck with the lazy month! I have a few friends who do NaNoWriMo and it's always looked like fun, except that I HATE fiction writing with a passion. I'm a much better critic or instructional writer, I think. Or even debater. But not novelist. I leave that to the boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did I not see this comment???

    I agree that it's unnecessarily difficult to find the perfect purple. So many of them look pretty in the pan/pot but turn poopy on the face, or end up being very sheer, and this is not good at all.

    Zoo business: I'm sure that, once you get there, you'll forget that you forgot to go sooner and life will be perfect and magical forever after. Zoos do that to people.

    Month o' lazy: fiction is hard! You think it'd be easy, but fitting together a story based on absolutely nothing takes a lot of effort, especially when making sure the entire story ties together. BLEH.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Or worse yet---they photograph BLUE! Fyrinnae Optimism(and to a lesser extent, parental advisory) I mean YOU!

    Hope the fiction is going well! Are you ready to strangle yourself with the loose ends, or throw yourself down a plot hole yet? If not, you got me beat. So Kudos. You're alllllmost DONE!!!!!!! wheeeee endofjuly!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such pretty eyes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. :D
    Why, thank you! Were you in this year's JulNoWriMo?

    ReplyDelete