Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Catch-up Part 2

HO YUSS!  More face time to make up for a month-long case of the lazies.

Used an eyeshadow from Kohl's (I think the color was Glamourazzi or something, looks a little like Fyrinnae Meerkat or something) and some no-name drugstore shadows in pale pink and cream.





---

The eyeliner was supposed to be purple, but it actually looked blue when I put it on.  The camera was pretty accurate this time around.





---

Olives in the navy MMMM!





---

Bright and shiny!  Slaved over a hot set of makeup brushes after seeing this.





My liquid lining skills are slowly improving :D



---

I remember this one!  AL Cat's Pajamas and TANF Earl Grey (a neutral matte grey).





---

Can't quite remember what I used; it looks like some sort of green, maybe TSS Vintage Advantage or something.





---

I should finally be caught up now, aside from today's makeup.  So satisfying.

7 comments:

  1. I love your blue waterline in the hot ass colourful look :D (and i c u thur, linking me :O ty!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All gorgeous! Really great job on the bright and shiny one, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always been taught to cite my sources. Gotta keep it honest! Or do I?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, shucks! I feel all giddy and special now :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not used to seeing you in colors as bright as that pink and yellow look. I love it though!

    How are you liking the liquid liner? It definitely looks like you're a lot more comfortable applying it. That last look, with the antique gold color..... Such pretty depth!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't get to wear bright colors as often as I like, so I'm glad that it's turning out okay.

    I actually love this liner! The nib comes to a very fine point, which makes the whole "super thin line on mah lid" thing much, much easier. It's pretty easy to smoosh it between the lashes, as well, which is nice because I can't do tightlining due to watery eyes.

    Gold is probably one of my favorite colors to use. It looks good on just about everyone if you get the right tone, and there are so many colors that it pairs well with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like gold when I use it, but that is fairly rare. But then, I avoid brown and dark green as well. Just.... not my taste.

    Glad the liner worked out! It's a pain, until you find the right one.... and then its like... How did I ever go without this?!

    ReplyDelete