Sunday, August 29, 2010

Swatchins

Subtitled "I Though That My Other Aromaleigh Order Was The Last, But It Turns Out That This One Is My Final Order".

Only ordered four shadows because most of the colors that I wanted were already out of stock.  Tiem to swatch these bad boys.

*This is the order in which I swatched them, so I won't relabel each photo.







If you look at this picture reeeeally closely you can see some of the multi-colored sparkles in Dragon and Verdant Wisp.

In the following pictures, the shadows are over TFSI and the glitter is over Pixie Epoxy.









Look at those blue sparkles in Verdant Wisp.  If I was a gentleman I would say it gives me a bit of a boner, but thankfully I'm a lady, and therefore too good for that kind of language.

I think Shakeitup is my favorite of these colors; it looks pink in the pot and with flash, but on my skin it's more of a flesh-toned glitter, making it strangely wearable.  I even wore it to church yesterday!  It's that family friendly.

4 comments:

  1. I wish I had gotten a jar of Verdant Wisp. Maybe I do have it. Frik I don't know. Gotta re-organize. Never do that by colour, then all the greens just look the same therefore proving the dude right when he says "YOU ALREADY HAS THAT COLOUR". And I return my response with the middle finger.
    Pow.
    And I agree, it is totally boneriffic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you make your comeback, do you ever threaten him Honeymooners-style? POW! Right in the kisser!

    For a color named "Verdant Wisp" I expected a little more greenery---not that I'm complaining! I love it just the way it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did that just yesterday! But I punched him in the man boob instead. He wasn't expecting it. Twas muy awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg the sparklies in Shakeitup look so purrty :O

    ReplyDelete