Tuesday, November 16, 2010

This one's pretty blah

I just have a couple of super neutral looks from the past week or two that I need to unload.  MWAH!



This was done with a neutral LA Colors palette from the dollar store, I think it was called "Darling".  I used a pale pink on my lid and a light taupe in the crease.  That palette is 60% taupe/light brown shades.  It's a little ridiculous, but I won't complain because I like taupey-brownie-tan things for work/grandma-friendly makeup days.

~





NYX Iced Mocha all over the lid and crease, NYX Kiwi and yellow in lower lashline.  Keeping it simple.

Keeping it real.

4 comments:

  1. Omg I love the yellow and green on ze lower lashline in the second one :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the yellow and green in the second one. And the "keeping it real" made me snort. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Sometimes I get nervous about using yellow, like it's going to make me look jaundiced or something. Glad to know I don't look ill!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I try for the lulz; sometimes I feel like it's my super power. Then I realize that, really, I'm not that funny most of the time. It comes in spurts.

    ReplyDelete