Sunday, December 12, 2010

I've got a Vendetta on Envy

This is my last week at my internship, and I am so excited.  It'll be nice to go back to school and wear fun makeup again instead of sticking to predominantly office-friendly stuff.  There's only so much taupe/muted eyeshadow and lipbalm I can wear before I get bored, you know?





Lid:  AL Myrtha

Crease:  NYX Iced Mocha

Highlight:  TANF French Vanilla

Liner:  CoverGirl exact marker thing

~





These pictures are HUGE for some reason!  D:

Lid/crease:  Fyr Envy Me

Upper lashline:  SM Vendetta

Liner:  Bourjois Clubbing

Leeps:  Fyr Shangri-La

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh that purply shade on the lid in the second look is prettayyyyyyyy :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it nice? I bet it would make a nice smoky eye, maybe with a light purple/blue-interference hue like Silk Naturals Gasp or somethink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that purply shade Vendetta? It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete