Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Hit-or-Miss Rave 12/04/10

EDIT:  I completely had the wrong lid color written in.  I do not yet have Sassy Minerals Psych, I apologize if I got anybody overly excited or anything like that.

Wore this on Saturday to watch a college (US) football game.  My team was awful.  That's what I get for getting into sports.




Lid:  SM Rave

Crease:  NYX Iced Mocha

Lower lashline:  AL hitormiss topped with ... AL dirtydeeds or some Valentine's 2009 color, I can't remember.  I put this on top of Pixie Epoxy but it didn't actually look any more pigmented... probably because I was using a matte shadow *shame*

Highlight:  TANF French Vanilla

I can't wait to go home and shoot people.  I've been playing COD with Mr. Mango and, even though first-person 3D games make me feel queasy and disoriented, I'm having so much fun.  It's just a bummer that we have to play in the evenings because that's when the level 50 no-lifers come out and destroy us.  Le sad.

3 comments:

  1. Om nom nom Rave is purrty.

    I'll never be able to play COD, dying stresses me out too much XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rave is gorgeous! What does SM stand for?

    Your skin looks so dewy here! I'm jealous. Mine's been all covered in bumps and it stings a bit for a few weeks. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SM = Sassy Minerals
    I've really grown fond of them lately. They have a pretty good selection of eyeshadows and samples are 0.75, which is great because the site swatches are very bland compared to the actual products.

    As for my skin, I think it was a combination of the lighting and the powder I used that day. It's Femme Couture Baked Highlighter (or something close to that). It's super subtle, which is great all over the face for a soft glow, but it's a smidge powdery if too much is applied. I think it's at most Sally Beauty Supply stores.

    ReplyDelete