Friday, December 3, 2010

Start Wearing Poiple

It's officially December!  I finished NaNoWriMo, used nothing but pressed eyeshadows/palettes for a whole month, AND I successfully hid Mr. Mango's birthday gift (COD: Black Ops) in my bookshelf, right between two large cookbooks, and he never noticed even though he actually checked the bookshelf, mostly looking behind the books/next to the wall.  I feel so clever. 

Anyway, I figured I'd catch up on pressed/palette looks before posting anything with my (much missed) indie and pressed shadows.  This next song was done entirely with the NYX Green Eyes palette.









Last one for der beautiful glitter :)

Lid:  bright purple

Inner 1/4 of lid:  very, very pale pink

Outer crease/V area:  deep jungle green

Inner crease:  leafy true green

Lower lashline:  NYX glitter liner in Lavender, a verrah nice blend of blue, green and blurple holo glitters in a sheer purple base

Mascara:  CoverGirl Lash Crap, which I realized (once again) will never work for me for longer than a month

No comments:

Post a Comment