Friday, April 22, 2011

DARLINK GIRRRL

Synopsis of a boring story I won't tell: I ordered a buttload of stuff on April 1st and I received everything approximately a week after ordering. Shipping was around three days, which is quite reasonable. Darling Girl is awesome.

You can visit my Flickr stream if you want to embiggen any of the images yes that's a technical term.




Left to right, top row: New Beginnings (GWP), My Little Pony, Enter Sandman, REM

Left to right, bottom: Purin, Deery Lou, Chococat


















Here are the two eye candies:






I've named the purple-pink one 'Going Up' and the glittery one 'Rainbow Dinosaur Princess Barf'.










Free samples! The dark glitter is called Smoke and the greeny-blue shade is Garden of Weedin' from the spring collection.






Aw yeah, leeeeep products <3









Lip swatches, done in the same order as the hand swatches:
























HOLY COW. If you've made it this far, you are a far stronger person than I. It took me a week to put this thing together.

11 comments:

  1. It's funny, I thought the top row swatches were from the HK collection for a second, they just seem more ... more ... Hello Kittyish! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT THAT PURPLE! AND THAT DINO GLITTAH! AND THAT ORANGE GLOSS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, that's my fault for only picking Hello Kitty neutrals. My Little Pony definitely looks more HK appropriate. Susan does soft colors so freaking well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't everything amazing?? I love indie glitter mixes, some companies come up with AMAZING color combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, I neeeeeeed My Little Pony, Enter Sandman, and Purin. And all the lippies. Darling Girl is so amazing. Thanks for the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. DG makes my favorite lip products, hands down. Theirs glosses feel really plush and squishy on the lips, so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They certainly look amazing. I think I have one lipstick of theirs (in Hot Toddy) and one lipgloss that I haven't tried yet. Need to fix that. And then order MOAR.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy shit I need Going Up and the bottom row of neutral shadows. PRETTEH

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish they actually sold Going Up as a regular color because it is so much prettier IRL. I could send some your way if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What is that in the two pictures after the eye candies? Is it eye liner?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, it's a liquid liner.

    ReplyDelete