Tuesday, May 10, 2011

So sleek, so fresh!

This title is quite misleading because this makeup is actually almost two weeks old! I've worn just about zero makeup since then, mostly because I get so excited about how clear my face has been looking since I started taking antibiotics. SO SMOOV.









Lid: SM Silk Sheets

Crease: matte black from the Sleek Curious palette

Lower lashline: medium teal and matte yellow from the Sleek Curious palette

Liner: Darling Girl Kuromi's Sass; I love the color, but I found the firm felt tip to be a little difficult to work with.

Highlight: light shimmery cream from the Sleek Curious palette

The semester is finally over AND Mr. Mango just leased an apartment, which is awesome because I'll be able to split my time between living with my parents and hanging with him. ALSO AWESOME because we are getting a CAT! Details to follow, mwahahaaaa.

4 comments:

  1. Dood! I *love* this combo - Silk Sheets, the smoky crease, the pop of color on the lower lashline (and the combo is brilliant). Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pop of green! You make me want to go back on antibiotics even though they never worked for my skin :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silk Sheets is probably one of my favorite colors to use right now. It goes with everything ever, no joke.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, the weird thing about the antibiotic that I use is that it's often used for pneumonia and other less savory infections. I'm going to donate blood this weekend and when I was setting up the appointment the receptionist was all "You're taking that? Ohhhhh." Muy awkward.

    ReplyDelete