Monday, May 23, 2011

Seashell Unicorn

I was craving some fun makeup last week and I had just purchased one of those cheapy little ELF quads (so naughty) so I went crazy with the cheez whiz.  I used a blush sample from an indie company for the inner corner color because I'm so bad about using those things; tiny sample jars don't work well with my ginormous blush brush and the baggies are impossible to use because I'm straight up lazy, so I have to find other ways to use those babies up.







Inner corner: Silk Naturals Petal blush topped with Aromaleigh Unicorn

Lid: light teal from the ELF Nymph quad topped with Aromaleigh Unicorn

Crease: a mixture of the brown and dark gold in the ELF Nymph quad

Highlight: Aromaleigh Unicorn

.

Just so you know, this is what I'm thinking when I say seashell unicorn:



MSPaint gorgeousness made by moi.

8 comments:

  1. AHHH! I LOVE your seashell unicorn :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your liner. I loooooove it. As well as that teal :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooooooove this look!!!! And your seashell unicorn. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank, I think it's pretty cute. I wish something like that actually existed, it would be the best exhibit at the aquarium.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why, thank you! Isn't the teal surprisingly pretty? It's weird that ELF actually makes few nice eyeshadows; I'm just so used to the stuff from that company failing my expectations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD SEASHELL UNICORN

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, ma'am! Those pastel-ish colors just don't get enough love.

    ReplyDelete