Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Merlin's Tea

Augh, I wrote a proper introduction paragraph for this and when I actually selected the option to post the images were all ganked up and the text had been reverted to the original notes.  I'm going to sum up my original content:  silver is not a good color for me, so this was an adventure.

HIDIDDLYHO AWAAAY





.

Lid: SM Merlin's Ball

Crease:  TANF Earl Grey topped with a mixture of TANF Subdued and Gold Dust

Liner:  CoverGirl liquid liner marker

Mascara:  Maybelline Falsies Black Drama

4 comments:

  1. What's wrong with silver on your face? I think this looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm excuse me, silver is TOTALLY your colour! This is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what it is with my eyeballs but whenever I look at silver stuff against my skin it always looks like a super-light-metallic blue, and that terrifies me.
    I just don't want to look like these ladies:
    http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2007/07/22/js22tammy_narrowweb__300x431,0.jpg
    http://lh6.ggpht.com/_nyB2OeEAzKU/STBig1cWxxI/AAAAAAAAB_w/0l7Q3bEldmo/maybelline_thumb%5B1%5D.jpg
    It's just not my style, yo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am le flattered by your words! I'm just a total worrier when it comes to putting anything light and blue-ish on my face. That's one aspect of the 1980's I could live without! Give me bright colors any day.

    ReplyDelete