Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Quick Niblet

before I flop off to work.

From a couple Saturdays ago (8/28 or something)





Lid:  Aromaleigh Shakeitup glitter over Pixie Epoxy

Bourjois Clubbing liner to tightline





This was a weird color combo.

Lid:  TKB Trading Mermaid Gold (yellow gold with a strong green shimmer)

Crease:  random Aziza II bronze

Highlight:  Aromaleigh Whitewedding

Liner:  Bourjois Clubbing very thinly on upper lid

Mascara:  I think I was trying Maybelline Falsies that day.  I didn't like that mascara at first (kind of clumpy/wet) but it's grown on me as the bottle dries out.

5 comments:

  1. ISN'T IT? It's nice to find a daytime-friendly glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh. I know what you mean about the mascara. I'm LOVING my lash activator now that the bottles dried enough that I have to LABOR to get it on the lashes. No more nasty, sticky clumps, no more blinking 15 minutes after applying and getting weird black stains on my lid..... It's weird how some products age really DOES help the texture!

    Love the tightlining! I've always been a fan of the effect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dewd, that color is incredible on everyone. It's just a shame that AL sold out so quickly, or I would've grabbed another jar.

    ReplyDelete