Wednesday, September 29, 2010

You know, I've learned something today.

We're all just red pandas floating in this endless sea.  :D

I wore this on Saturday when I went to my parents' house to help my sister get ready for her first ever homecoming dance.  Her dress was very cute, and refreshingly un-skanky.

Natural light:





Flash:





Lid:  Fyr Red Panda

Crease:  TANF French Vanilla

Outer lower lashline:  AL endlesssea

Inner lower lashline:  Fyr We're All Mad Here

+Covergirl magical liner + Maybelline The Falsies

And now, a photo of my parents' puppy.  Izzy is a 6-month old St. Bernard/Border Collie mix.  She has huge alien-eyes, a thing for chewing on toothbrushes, and she loves to herd my mom's cats.



HNNGNGNN I WANT ONE

6 comments:

  1. I love this combo! Great job. And Izzy's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the light crease :D very unusual and pretty

    AND OMG PART SAINT BERNARD? I WILL STEAL IT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I actually thought it was a bit of a fail based on the photos. And that dog is a freaking angel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D Woman, you flatter me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe in the unusual. I'm sure my parents won't mind if you steal their dog, but be careful--she's pretty big, and might not fit into a getaway car very well.

    ReplyDelete