Sunday, October 24, 2010

Black Cherry/Peach Petal

On Saturday (aka GAMEDAY) I thought I'd keep errthing simple and just mess with lipcolor, especially since I never mess with my lipsticks during the workweek.

The first pictures are done with Wet 'n Wild lipsticksomethingorother in Black Cherry.  After going to the grocery store I removed the lipstick and applied Peach Petal lipgloss.






I don't really like how the gloss settles in the lines of my lips, but other than that I freaking love this stuff.  It's probably as close as I'll ever get to a nude lip.

For the rest of my face:

Eyes:  Covergirl Lashblast mascara (I'm giving a second chance since there aren't any drugstore mascaras calling my name right now)

Cheeks:  NYX Hot Pink eyeshadow, lightly applied and heavily blended, and Hard Candy Moonglow

Skin:  Revlon Colorstay foundation to conceal, Sassy Minerals foundation in Neutral Light

7 comments:

  1. OM NOM NOM LOVE THE FIRST LIPS. Peach Petal looks really pretty on you too! :) My friend is obsessed with that lipgloss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lipstick is so scary in der tube (purply-black) but it's pretty sweet once you swipe it on. It's just too bad that all the good lipstick colors are drying, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black Cherry looks fantastic on you! I really like the Peach Petal, too, but I totally agree with you about lipgloss settling in lines. So annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, especially with really milky or dark colors! Unless there's a heavy-duty plumper underneath it gives me old buttlips---they look all puckered and wrinkly and weird.

    Also, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why haven't I thought of using a plumper beneath my settling glosses? Brilliant. Do you have a favorite?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually don't have one; I haven't had much luck finding one that actually does what it says :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's been said but I have to say it too because it's true- You are seriously rocking that Black Cherry!!

    ReplyDelete