Thursday, October 21, 2010

Jessamine's Dragon rides a Solar Flare

This is the last look I did before vowing to pay more attention to my palettes and drugstore shadows.  I've become far more comfortable using loose shadows, so it's going to be weird moving back to the pressed stuff, especially since pigmentation varies so much between brands and colors  :(









Inner 2/3 of lid: AL Dragon

Outer 1/3 and crease:  AL Jessamine

Inner corner/lower lashline: SM Solar Flare

Liner:  Bourjois Clubbing stuff

4 comments:

  1. Jessamine and Dragon looks perfect together !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totes agree. It must be magic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooo Jessamine looks so pretty on you :) love the orangey colour on the inner corner and lower lashline too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE using yellow/orange colors on the ll! During finals week this spring (or fall for those down under) I did a similar look, and when I saw my dad (dropping off snacks on campus) he asked if I was getting jaundice. It was a hilarious moment in a very bleak time of my life.
    (should be the right video)

    ReplyDelete