Monday, October 11, 2010

I ain't saying she's a gold digger

This look makes me think of oatmeal.  I actually love oatmeal, but only with all sorts of delicious fixin's added.  Plain oatmeal = bleh.  Also, cat licking your tongue = plain oatmeal flavor.







All shadows are from a random dollar store pallet.

Lid:  medium-light yellow-gold shimmer

Outer corner:  warm, shimmery brown (not very saturated)

Highlight:  pale cream shimmer

Liner:  Covergirl liquid liner on top, L'Oreal HiP silver pencil on bottom

 

Is it just me, or are full face photos really, REALLY hard?  I feel like I've got the same shitty smirk in every one.

4 comments:

  1. The little pop of silver on the bottom is cuuuuuuuuute.

    And ew, cat tongues D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty liner! I like the contrast with teh shimmer.

    Side note-I HATE full face shots. My skin takes on weird casts, my nose looks huge, and I usually have a fairly sarcastic smile.Eye macros are SO much prettier and easier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, never open your mouth after drinking milk if you have a cat on your lap.

    ReplyDelete