Sunday, March 4, 2012

More old junk

More old makeup.  I don't remember all of the things I used in these, but whatevah.  I think these were both done back when I was still using the ELF Eyelid primer---hence the awful pigmentation on the brilliant blue eyeshadow.



Inner corner:  NYX Champagne


Outer half/crease:  NYX Atlantic


Lower lashline:  shit, I don't know


Lips:  Rimmel Vintage Pink






I don't even know on this one.  I think the lower lashline is NYX 24 Karet [sic] and the lid might be Iced Mocha.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks! They looked so nice two months ago, but lately they've been looking a little crapular. It might be because of the mascara I'm using, though. I don't think it covers the ends very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Vintage Pink looks way better on you than it does on me (*_*) Lol, well whatever was on your eyes in the second look was really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these looks are really pretty. The facial expression in that last photo is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so cute with that face-making! And I love these looks, even if the e.l.f. primer is kind of boo. And Vintage Pink looks way more vibrant on you than it does on me. I like it on me, but if it could look on me like it does on you, I think I'd never wear anything else. Yup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! Weird faces are my way of coping with camera awkwardness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahn, thank you! Do you have warm or cool skin? I'm rather yellow-toned and I find that soft purply colors actually look pretty good with my skin tone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a weird lipstick---sometimes it looks vibrant and sometimes it's all subtle and shy, like a very small deer.

    ReplyDelete