Wednesday, September 28, 2011

ChocoWings and Flying Things





Lid and crease: Darling Girl Chococat
Lower lashline: DG New Beginnings
Highlight: NYX JEP in Milk

Holy crapola, I love Chococat. The green-gold shimmer is quite prominent in these photos, and it certainly is lovely, but the pictures don't show how warm and soft the color looks in the crease. It takes on a slightly plummy-brick tone when it's blended out. Susan makes such beautiful neutrals.








All eyeshadows were from the WnW Vanity palette. For leepsteeck, we have L'Oreal Colour Riche in Raspberry (lightly applied) topped with DG Still Your Sunshine.

I wore this look, sans lipstick, to school on Monday (not a class day, just doing a bunch of homework). I thought the makeup was rather simple and neutral, but I was complimented (I think) by one of my classmates on my 'crazy eyes'. HMMMMMMMMMM?

what

4 comments:

  1. Bloody hell, I NEEEEEEEEED Chococat. And unfff love the pinup-y look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dayum straight you do! It's one of the sexiest browns I've met, and that's saying something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pin-up look is INCREDIBLE! Although, wtf "crazy eyes"? Philistine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. RE: 'philistine'---I agree. Girl be crazy.

    ReplyDelete