Thursday, September 29, 2011

Rama Lama Ding Dong

BRIGHT COLORS YEEEEEAH
After I put this on I felt so comfortable and happy. I love eye-searing makeup. I wish I could do this more often, but it is what it is AND IT IS SCHOOL YO.







Inner 2/3: SM Solar Flare
Outer 1/3: Aromaleigh Bitter and Brazen
Crease and outer corner: AL Boilingpoint with a touch of ES Zombie to add extra definition
Lower lashline: Solar Flare around the inner corner, Bitter and Brazen the rest of the way
Highlight: NYX JEP in Milk ... might have a matte fleshtoned shadow on top, I don't remember.
Liner: Milani LiquifEye, applied with a thin brush to get the wing-shape.
Lipgloss: Revlon Peach Petal, applied VERY lightly so I don't get jizzlips


After seeing the photos I felt like the color placement was very familiar, and sure enough a quick Google search for the Sugarpill Burning Heart palette revealed, like, three or four looks on the first two pages that were almost exactly the same.



SENOR BARKLEEEY

3 comments:

  1. UNFFFF I am totally going to steal this. I thought of the Burning Heart palette as soon as I saw it, but I personally prefer your (slightly) softer shimmery version. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, thank you! As always I encourage stealing pretty much anything I post here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT! I loooove this. I may have to steal it, too. Sooo pretty and shimmery!

    ReplyDelete