Saturday, September 24, 2011

Kitschy Looking Glasses and other things

Not much of a post today; I've been feeling unwell lately because somebody---a certain MANLY SOMEBODY---thinks it's a grand idea to stay up until 1-2 in the morning watching TV on his laptop in bed, without headphones, thus keeping me up all night. This, mixed with 5am alarms for school, stress over homework and too much coffee, is bad news bears. Bad Mr. Mango! Bad boy!

How strange!

DABBA DEE DABBA DIE

Pasty skin, mmmm

This was inspired by this look on MakeupBee. Love the name, love her lashes, I am just full of love.
Unfortunately I put a little too much powder under my eyes (the plain silica powder from TKB Trading) and I look waaaaaay pasty. My bad.

Lid: Fyrinnae Looking Glass
Crease: Sassy Minerals Kitschy
Lower lashline: some random crappy bronze from an old Aziza II palette.
Liner: the black Milani LiquifEye liner
Mascara: Maybellie Falsies Black Drama, non-waterproof. I kind of love that stuff. It's not perfect, but it's pretty nice.


GBR

GBR

Red for FOOTBALL SATURDAAAAAY <3

Lid: Silk Naturals Fire
Crease: Fyrinnae Bite Me
Upper Lashline: Milani LiquifEye liner topped with more Bite Me


And now for something different!

I HATE EVERYTHING

This is Coco, the bunny who hates everything. We adopted him from Mr. Mango's cousin. His pastimes include eating cardboard, growling at the cat, chewing cords, and peeing right next to the cat's litterbox.

I am so fancy

This handsome, flamboyant gentleman-idiot is Barkley, Coco's arch-nemesis. Barkley loves Coco passionately, but Coco don't want none of that shit.
I like to think of him as a combination of Ray from Archer, Michael Jackson as portrayed in South Park, and Bruce from Family Guy. He is the perfect cat. He has never hissed, growled or bitten anyone in this apartment. He doesn't know how to be angry. He just doesn't give a shit about anything but love. Sometimes he'll flop on the carpet and I'll grab his tail and tug it a bit, and he'll start purring because OH HEY ATTENSHONS YAAAAAY. Also, he is orange. This is good because he matches Mr. Mango's gingerness.

4 comments:

  1. Frig I wish I bought Looking Glass when I had the chance. I think I would crap my pants if I ever heard a bunny growl. Or cry. Either reaction would be acceptable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so bummed when I saw that they discontinued it! My cat stepped in my sample jar and spilled almost a third of what I have left. It's such a perfect matte sky blue.

    Bunny growls sound kind of like the snorting of a very small pig, so it's less frightening and more endearingly pathetic. I feel bad for the little guy because he hates the cat so much and the apartment is too small for him to be out of his cage 24/7 without tearing things apart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh musssst acquiiiiiiire Looking Glass.

    Coco is so friggin cute, I can't imagine a bunny growling at a cat. But I can totally imagine Coco peeing next the litter box and being like PUCK YOU BERKLEY >:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I love your looks - but Barkley and Coco are adorables!!!! Barkley sounds alot like one of our cats, temperament-wise (total sweetheart and attention-whore, although the sweet temperament is really because he's dumber than a box of hair, and can't remember to be mad longer than five seconds). And I've heard rabbits have a pretty rigid hierarchy in groups, and that houserabbits tend to dominate cats (while alot of people seem to worry that the cats will go after the rabbit) - so I am not surprised that Coco is growling at Barkley and pissing next to the litter box. Totally expressing his dominance. He's a cute little grumpy bastard, though. (Sorry you have to clean up bunny piss on the floor, though, that sucks.)

    ReplyDelete