Thursday, September 15, 2011

Dropping loads OF PICTURES OBVY

Hot dayum, I haven't posted for quite some time. I've started my final year of school (forever!) and it's been hella busy. There's a lot of project work instead of just doing homework so it's a heavier time investment. On top of that I've been lazy as hell and just haven't worn much makeup aside from eyebrows and mascara. Part of it's because I just don't feel like sitting down and trying to come up with clever things to say, and I don't have as much time as I'd like to keep up with other blogs and comments so I've just started avoiding looking at my blog at all. I still try to read others sometimes, but it's not the same as when I started blogging.

ANYWAY.

Bluuuue mooooon

YOU SAW ME STANDING AH LOOOOONE

without a dream in my heart, mofo

You better shape up because I want my freaking dream back

NOT COOL

I remember a few of the products used...
AL planetearth on lid
AL Dominion and Almost Midnight mixed in the crease, maybe on the lower lashline as well?
NYX Lavender Candy glitter liner over black liquid liner
something soft and golden on inner corner, idk

Seashell Unicorn's Slightly More Evil Twin

things!

I used a Napoleon Perdis palette that I got on clearance at Target. I'm going to love that thing when spring comes back to the northern hemisphere.

Do they know it's Christmastime AT ALL?

Because it's not.

I just can't control myself

Inner corner is the shitty chartreuse shadow from the L'Oreal HiP Riotous duo. The red might be Fyrinnae Bite Me? At any rate the first and third pictures are the most color accurate.

lipsticks yo

Morgana Cryptoria Coraline's Kiss with some sort of gloss on top.

AW YEAH GREEN AND PURPLE

G and P you know you my bros

All TKB Trading! Taurus Orion on the lid, Athena on the inner corner/crease, Black Amethyst in the outer vee/crease.

4 comments:

  1. Bloody hell, I LOVE the first and last looks. The glittery liner on the first look is so cute.

    And YAY so glad you're back! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all AMAZEBALLS, but I am particularly loving the first and last looks as well. Damn! And glad you're back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahn, thank you! It's kind of hard getting back into dramatic makeup (I've been so LAZY) and I'm glad I haven't completely gone to shit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazeballs? I love that word, and am therefore flattered. I'm glad to be back! It feels GOOD to talk to people about stuff that isn't math or science.

    ReplyDelete