Friday, November 11, 2011

Ketchup

First up is Covetous Greed, ooooooh!



I wish I could say this is blurry on purpose but then I'd be lying. At least you can see the pretty rainbow sparkles from the black shadow.



Lid: lavender-grey from the WnW Greed palette
Crease: sparkly black and matte peach from WnW Greed palette
Inner corner: sparkly golden pink from WnW Greed palette
Liner: UD 24/7 liner in Covet on upper and lower lashlines

.

Next up I has a Rusty Champagne Bucket, which sounds totally safe and not at all sketchy.





This one was kind of hard to put down as a list so I wrote a quick description instead.

Smudged Milani Liquif'Eye liner in black over the lid and lower lashline
Patted NYX Rust over the lid and outer half of lower lashline, blended Rust in the crease
Patted NYX Champagne over inner half of lower lashline

1 comment: