Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Simple Purplenessthing

I've realized, over time, that my jar of Evil Shades Gift River appears to have strictly blue shimmer rather than green; even in person the sparkles are distinctly blue. I actually like the way it looks over the slightly warm purple base. Verrah nice.





Lid: ES Gift River over Fyr Pixie Epoxy
Crease: WnW matte black very lightly applied and blended with NYX Highlight, with a very small amount of Gift River added on top
Highlight/inner corner: SM Silk Sheets <3
Lower lashline: AL Private Lunacy smooshed right up in them thurr lashes

In person the lower lashline had a sick/sleepless look that I really liked. [ugh what a weirdo]

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! And speaking of weirdos - I have a thing about discoloration under eyes, but it has to be this specific kind of blue purply discoloration. My husband has it. Apollinaire wrote a poem about it (Les colchiques). So, I'm a weirdo, too, and loooooove sleepless/tired looks, too. And makeup that looks perfectly messy and undone and like, slept in. You know, next day makeup. So gross and weird, but I loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next day makeup: YES. For some reason pencil liner always looks better on the second day, when it gets perfectly smudged and smooshed around.

    ReplyDelete