Thursday, December 1, 2011

I would post the title of this look but I'd get too many weird search hits.

As it is I might get some awkwardness with the titles of the eyeshadows. I'm all for interesting names but they sure do make it hard to blog. Speaking of names, have I ever told you my real one? It's Dani. Or Danielle. Or Daniannapants. Surprise! Woo!







Lid: CM Temptress EDIT: OVER PIXIE EPOXY! The primer I was using was not behaving well and kept making Temptress patchy and faint when I know it's so much prettier.
Crease: CM Smut
Lower lashline: the bronze and gold shades from ELF Nymph quad all smooshed up in there

On a side note, I am super stoked that this semester is almost done. I only have one final exam this year (probably, depends on what the elderly teacher wants to do) and two easy-peasy presentations. This is amazing.

4 comments:

  1. LOL after looking at the eyeshadow names I don't blame you for not going with that title! I get hits for Tranny Doll, Pink Bits (ew) and If You're the Dark Lord, Why Are You White?

    Temptress looks soooo bright and purrty on you *is jealous* Good luck with the rest of your assessment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those hits are hilarious. I wonder how awkward it is for those searchers to find something completely unrelated? Do you think they ever just click around to check the site just in case?

    I forgot to mention that I put it over PE! Edited the post to say that. For some reason the primer wasn't accepting the shadow at all, it just looked like a soft sea green color instead of awesomely teal-blue-whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLY SHIT, Temptress is gorgeous, and looks amaaaaaazing with Smut! I've got Smut - I def need Temptress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, you do need it. And what doesn't look amazing with Smut? That shadow is magical.

    ReplyDelete