Sunday, December 18, 2011

Minty Fresh Goodness

I was feeling super tired last Thursday and decided to put some makeup on to relax. I was home alone that evening (Mr. Mango went out with his work friends) so I got lazy and quit after finishing the left eye.

hi oh mint blast AWAAAAY

;aslbha;obao'aja'g

Ohhhh them sparkles

Lid: WnW mint green, half of the old "Exotic Duo" duo (RDOR) from when the MegaEyes line was packaged in chunky blue plastic containers, patted over PE

Crease: both black shadows from the WnW Greed Palette topped with a teeny bit of the mint green

Highlight: creamy whitish shade from the WnW trio of suck

Inner corner/waterline: UD 24/7 liner in Yeyo

Lower lashline: UD 24/7 liner in Oil Slick topped with the purple half of the WnW "Exotic Duo"

Liner (upper and out lower corner): Palladio Eye Ink (the black one, of course)


I got fancy and tried a new (cheap) mascara; it's one of the Wet n Wild $3 ones, and it's actually not too bad so far. I might try reviewing it once I've used it for a full week.

3 comments:

  1. The iridescence on your lid <333333333333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy duckbills, this look! Let me just blow that picture up and go have some alone time.... I mean, ahem. I'll just pop this in my rad-looks-to-copy tumblr.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this shade of green! It shimmers so much, too. I'm also loving the double winged eyeliner.

    ReplyDelete