Sunday, December 4, 2011

Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream

...so I can crush it like a delicious Pringle. Unfortunately that song is dangerously catchy. Also, Nyan-cat.

On school days I'm pretty fond of doing this sort of makeup: neutral-ish wash all over (and under) the lid with a bit of liner and mascara.





Lid: DG Enter Sandman over PE
Crease and lower lashline: Enter Sandman, no PE
Liner: Palladio Eye Ink
Brows: ELF studio brow kit thing in Medium---only the wax

Love Enter Sandman. Don't love the brow kit. The wax is an alright color, even though the staying power is kind of poopy, but the powder is waaay too warm. Like, holy cow what have I done to my brows they're like tiny orange slices. It's much better as an eyeshadow than an actual brow color, at least for my preferences.

1 comment:

  1. Dood! I love all-over washes for easy but gorgeous makeup. And Enter Sandman is STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete