Saturday, December 31, 2011

This is THE MONTAGE HOUR!

An image dump! One comprised mostly of montages, as the name implies, of makeup done in the past couple of weeks. Christmas makeup was nothing exciting so I skipped on showing those; the only fun stuff I tried was a lovely golden glitter + cut crease thing but that was ruined by my falling ill. Boo!

They see me derpin, they hatin

Lid/crease: NYX Champagne everywhere, hence the high-shine brow area

Liner: SM Gasoline Rainbow mixed with PE and topped with a bit more of the shadow

Cheeks: ELF Pink Passion blush

Lips: Revlon Love That Pink, probably over UD lip liner in Ozone


This is, quite honestly, the only good picture of this makeup.

Lid: ES Necropolis over PE

Crease: the powder side of the ELF Studio eyebrow kit in medium

Lower lashline/waterline area: UD 24/7 liner in Corruption, possibly topped with more Necropolis

I have to say that I really liked the smokey eyes but hated the lipcolor that I was wearing in these photos. It's a lovely berry-ish color but it looked awful with the rest of the makeup. Awkward hooker-in-training stuff.


Bubble gum bubble gum in a dish HOW MANY PIECES DO YOU WISH?

Lid/upper crease/lower lashline: NYX JEP in Milk (lid only), GC Companion Cube

Crease/liner: matte black from the WnW Greed palette

Tightlining?/smudged into lower lashes: UD 24/7 liner in Oil Slick

Cheeks: NYC Sunny bronzer applied like a blush

I like how the bronzer is matte and, for some reason, turns a little pink when it's on me. Maybe it just looks warmer compared to my skin tone.


I don't have much to say about this one because I actually really like it.

Lid/crease: UD Cream Shadow in Midnight Cowboy (the stuff that came in the squeezy tubes with the doe foot applicators) topped with the grey-ish lavender shadow from the WnW trio of suck

Liner/tightlining: UD 24/7 liner in Oil Slick

Cheeks: NYC Sunny bronzer

Mouf: OPI "Yes I Can-Can!" lipliner, lightly applied all over the mouth and blended, with Yes To Carrots Lip Tint in Coral Sunshine and a little Artistry lipstick in Prim

I kind of like the slight lavender tint to the combination of lip products but HOLY COW do I despise the YTC tinted lip balm. My tube is probably two or three years old and it has a horrible squishy texture that, when pressed against the lips, leaves entirely too much product. It looks kind of... cakey and dry, and very frosty. It doesn't smell off or taste bad, so I'm not sure if the product itself is the problem or if I just need to toss the tube (which I'm probably going to do anyway because it is the opposite of what is good).

More things coming up the tubes (where the hell did I pick that up?), including an update on the "Use It or Lose It" business and something that might be exciting or lame, not sure yet.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love how different all of these looks are. Also totally jealous of your lips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these looks! Love That Pink looks soooooo great on you - I wonder if I have it. Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Homg I love every single look here, but especially that pink and purple look lskjlakjslk *explodes in a shower of glitter*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you much! I just wish it wasn't winter in the US because I can't keep chapped lips at bay for long.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you don't you SHOULD! It's pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *collects the glitter*
    *keeps it in a jar forever*

    ReplyDelete