Tuesday, May 11, 2010

LO2D

That's right TWO LOOKS FOR YOU.

Monday's look:




Lid:  NYX 24 Karat

Outer V/crease:  NYX Rust

Inner corner:  UD 24/7 liner in Eldorado

Liner:  UD 24/7 liner in Corruption

Mascara:  Smexy Curves, bb

Tuesday:







Lid:  NYX 24 Karat (over the outer 2/3 and up to the crease), NYX Silver (on top of 24 Karat on lid)

Highlight:  Spell Creme de Menthe and SN Fire

Lower lashline:  UD 24/7 liner in Stash (smudged all over), AL Swampthing (on top of liner)

Liner:  NYX JEP in Milk (waterline)

Mascara:  Rimmel Volume Flash

Lips:  Fyrinnae Deceptive Innocence and Romantique mixed together

A wild engineer appeared!

Wild engineer is startled!

Use Pokeball to capture?

Extra special surprise:  my nakey face.

5 comments:

  1. <3 the first look :DDDD

    And LOL at the funny face

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank yew, thank yew! I try to pander to the masses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its rare I think anything one way or the other about neutral looks, but I'm really impressed with the second look. And I have a crush on your eyebrows. How do you keep them all neat and soft and pretty and symmetrical? Mine DON'T match at all, and the best I can do is to make them look only SLIGHTLY asymmetrical. On a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As far as the symmetry goes, I measure my face. You know how people post videos about "how to shape eyebrows" and they use a brush-end to measure where the brow 'should' start and end? I do a little of that, and also use a ruler across my face/forehead to see if they line up at all. A decent brow pencil helps, too. The tail ends of the little suckers are mostly drawn on; east European heritage will do that to a person :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! Mine are really sparse too, which is half the problem, i think. I've never had luck shaping them that mathematically. I kind of want to try again though-its been a pet peeve for YEARS.....

    ReplyDelete