Thursday, May 27, 2010

MOAR: things for my ministash

Or should it be 'stache'?

I purchased a Sleek palette from Grey's blog sale earlier this week, and I received my package yesterday.





She threw in a few sample shadows, also.  YEEEEEAH





These shadows are super soft, so I'm not terribly surprised that one crumbled.  WHATEVAH.



LOOK AT THESE GORGEOUS THINGS.  I'm so glad that I can try some Archetype without having to risk their notorious customer service.

The first set of swatches is over TFSI.

Top row:  Hi-Fi Lyrical Master, Archetype Unseelie Court, Candy Cane Kisses, Abalone, Back to the Sea

Bottom rows: the various Sleek colors.  None of them have names as far as I know.







I swatched three of the Archetypes over Pixie Epoxy, as well.



Candy Cane Kisses looks like a superfine silver glitter with larger red glitters mixed in.  It feels gritty when applied dry.



Abalone appears to be a silvery base with multicolored shimmers.  Over Pixie Epoxy the shimmers are actually much less noticeable.





This one is so pretty that it demanded two photos.  It looks like a nearly metallic golden green.  I love this color so much.

2 comments:

  1. FUCK they called an eyeshadow Unseelie Court? D: I MUST HAVE IT BUT ITS ARCHETYPE. NOOOOOO



    On the up side, those Sleek shadows are purrty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Archetype is evil. They lure people in with promises of gorgeous colors and fantastical names, then leave you hanging forevar.
    I'm kind of in love with the Sleek palette right now. Apparently they're making a circus-themed LE palette, too.

    ReplyDelete