Thursday, May 6, 2010

The pandas are coming

so hide under your bed!





I've been feeling pretty uninspired/blah about everything---music, reading, drawing and shiz---so I thought I'd do a look that I would normally not wear in public.  I generally avoid red, pink and orange shadows, and I'm not sure why.  Fear is what inspires, right?


I don't even know why I bothered waterlining.  It'll be gone in a couple hours.


Lid/crease:  Fyrinnae Red Panda


Liner:  Bourjois Clubbing and Evil Shades Zombie on outer half of upper lashline, Bourjois Clubbing in the waterline


Highlight:  theallnaturalface French Vanilla

2 comments:

  1. Holy crapppp this is so firey and pretty <3 and LOL at the last photo, it's epic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy Red Panda! You will not regret it, ever. It's surprisingly wearable for being so bright and glorious.

    ReplyDelete