Sunday, May 23, 2010

With the Grace of a Lion on Fire

:D

I'm back!  Hopefully I can continue updating throughout this coming week; I'm starting a new job June 1st and moving into an apartment June 4th, so the first week of June might be kind of lame.

Kind of gimped out on my left (your right) eyebrow.  My bad MY BAD I SAID.









Lid:  AL Grace

Crease/innercorner:  TSS Leos and Lovers

Highlight:  SN Fire

Liner:  UD 24/7 Rockstar

Mascara:  Rimmel Volume Flash

Lips:  Fyrinnae Deceptive Innocence and Lollipop-pop

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that's really pretty and I lurrve that picture of you!! It doesn't look like it was taken just to show your makeup, it looks like it could be hanging in a gallery someplace. What kind of camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks! According to Google, it's a Sony Cybershot DSC-W100 8.1MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom. I always have the macro and ISO settings on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty with your eye colour :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dewd, this color is amazing. It's such a pretty greyish-greeny-brown. I wish it was a permanent part of Aromaleigh's colors so I could buy ten more jars.

    ReplyDelete