Tuesday, May 4, 2010

YEEEAH I GOT IT

My Fyrinnae order from April 21st showed up already!  I'm so excited that it traveled so quickly.

SWATCHEEEES

The all shadows are swatched over TFSI, and the sparkliest ones are also swatched over Pixie Epoxy.













Looking Glass:  nearly matte sky blue with a bit of turquoise for good measure; a hint of shimmer make this look velvety.

Tapir:  a matte reddish purple, slightly warmer than the photo shows; this one also has a teensy bit of shimmer.

Nonsense:  matte lime green-chartreuse.

Red Panda:  shimmery red-orange, very pigmented.

Damn Paladins:  soft beige with a blue highlight; a neutral version of Aromaleigh's Unicorn.

We're All Mad Here:  shimmery lime green with gold and baby blue sparkles.

Strip Poker:  shiny slate blue with copper-pink sparkles.

Robot Takeover:  deep, shimmering grey-blue with blue and purple sparkles EVERYWHERE---very shiny, yes?

Dokkalfar:  matte black base with buttloads of gold, lime, chartreuse, copper and apple green sparkles/glitter; Pixie Epoxy or foiling is highly recommended.

Envy Me (my free sample!):  beige with a sage green highlight, sort of like Damn Paladins.

Deceptive Innocence:  a matte pinky-nude peach.  The picture is misleading; this does NOT give me jizzlips, but rather a light MLBB effect.

Hair Dye:  shimmery true orange, like the skin of a killer pumpkin.

Shangri-La:  creamy grape-juice purple, slightly red toned with a teeny hint of fuchsia.  The photo isn't quite as intense as the color is for realsies.

I love absolutely everything I received in this package, and I'm mondo excited to try Envy Me tomorrow, possibly with Evil Shades Acolyte.  MMMMMMMM.

7 comments:

  1. asdlkjaslkjd Hair Dye looks AWESOME on you. And you have gorgeous lips. I are jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thx! I thought the orange was pretty scary on its own; I'll just have to try it in public and see if I scare the masses. At least being on a college campus means people are more open-minded about that sort of thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have two of their lip lustres- Ryo Pinko & Acidic Cherry. I noticed both have this dark kinda metallic overtone, almost like a greyish-purple frost.I was starting to wonder if they were all like that or just the colors I picked and looking at yours I think I have my answer! I *must* have Shangri-La & possibly Deceptive Innocence as well...I guess they're going on my ever-expanding wish list. If I got all the makeup I wanted I'd be totally broke which is too bad because then I couldn't buy another house to keep it all in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, some of their colors are pretty darn frosty and a little hard to wear. I absolutely love Shangri-La. It's purple-y enough to be striking, but not so much that it's unwearable. It's almost like you've eaten a bunch of grape popsicles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, so it's not just me! Good to know, I'm definitely wanting some of the colors you picked up now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should just give in and buy everything. :)

    ReplyDelete