Sunday, May 30, 2010

Old LOTDs AGIN

I like to think in different accents.  When I'm tired or cranky I tend to use the stereotypical "Old West"/redneck/country accent, saying "git out in them fields, consarnit!"  Durn fools, I'll say it agin.

The first look is from this past Thursday.





The first two pictures made my shadow look a bit unblended in the middle of my lid/between the two colors.  It's actually just super shimmery.



All shadows were from the Sleek Curious palette.

The next look is from Saturday; I attended a wedding between two of my favorite friends.  I did purple to match my shoes, durrhurr.





Lid:  Fyrinnae Durn Paladins

Crease:  L'Oreal HIP purple from some duo...don't remember which, mixed with AL Boiling Point (I need to find my pot of Obsession and give it some lovin', too)

Highlight:  theallnaturalface French Vanilla (I love this stuff and I don't know why)

Liner:  UD 24/7 liners in Oil Slick (upper lashline) and Yeyo (inner half of lower lashline)

Supah bonus pic!  I'm pretty proud of my hair, I whipped together a ghetto french twist and sprayed it like a roach.  That thing was impervious.



I'm on the right.  :D

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHA because I totally thought that was you in the suit ;]

    sajdlkajsdlkj LOVE the first look <3 the colour combo is great and your blending is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would look amazing in a red beard.

    I think the Sleek shadows pretty much blend themselves; they are so freaking smooth, and all of the colors in that palette are incredible. The only downside is that the palette is pretty much half-full of blue colors, and I look like a hungover hooker in true blues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that top look. That's similar to my go-to look minus the blue liner. You look so pretty in your dress, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I've been big on lower lashline color lately, mostly because it's so easy and (comparatively) work-friendly.

    ReplyDelete