Thursday, June 10, 2010

Iced champagne is my new obsession

One of the perks of having an apartment is that I can pick any window I want for photographing makeurps and nobody can complain about it.

These were photographed at the end of the day, so most of my skin makeup has melted.  Whatevah,  I do what I want!

Look o' the day (work-friendly)







Lid:  NYX Champagne+ AL Obsession (right along the lashline)

Crease:  NYX Iced Mocha

Highlight:  SN Fire

Mascara:  Smexy, smexy Curves

And for ze EVENINGK!









Added the following:

-moar obsession to outer 2/3

-Sassy Minerals (SM) Vendetta to lower lashline

-UD Rockstar to lower lashline+waterline, UD Yeyo to inner

-ELF Fairy lipgloss

2 comments:

  1. The extra pink/red is so cute in the night time look :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pffft, thank you! I never thought that hot pinks would be so wearable, you know? They look so intimidating at first.

    ReplyDelete