Saturday, June 26, 2010

Things I will be purchasink in the near future

I keep seeing gorgeous things that I want, then promptly forget what I was lusting after once I close my browser.

To prevent this awful tragedy I'mma compile a leeeeest of my DO WANTs.

Silk Naturals:  Bone, Danny, Poly, Sizzle, eyelash serum

Sassy Minerals:  Perfectionist, Quirky, Slap Happy, Jolt, Perplexed, Silk Sheets, Trust Me

Avon:  MagiX face perfector

Fyrinnae:  everything ever

Evil Shades:  probably the red and orange lipsticks

4 comments:

  1. That's an excellent idea! And I super agree with#4 and the orange part of #5 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've started making a list of what I want too, I think it will help curb my spending actually!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully it works! I feel like seeing the stuff that I want in writing helps me decide if I actually need it, you know? I get a better grasp of how much I'm actually trying to purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't orange lipcolors the friggin best?

    ReplyDelete