Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Bite the Suspect

Feeling kind of bummed out and lazy today, so I didn't do any makeup until, you know, about thirty minutes ago.  But it's bright and stuff, so it's awesurrrrm!

CH-CH-CHECK IT OUT!









I am very special 'cuz there's only one of me!

Lid:  AL Suspect Device

Crease/veething:  Fyr Bite Me ( matte red that leans slightly orange, has a few tiny glitters/sparkle in thurr)

Liner/lowerlashline:  ES Zombie, the sexiest zombie of them all

Mascara:  Maybelline Colossal Volume---or should I say COLOSSAL POOP?  For some reason my bottle was thoughtfully pre-dried to a slightly clumpy/flakey consistency.  Awesome.

Sidenote:  Evil Shades has really been growing on me.  When I first received my eyeshadows I was totally convinced that I would never order again because the loose product caught in the threads of the jar drove me nuts.  I don't really care anymore---the shadows and lipcolors that this woman produces make me weak with longing.  After my last ever (sniffle) Aromaleigh order arrives, I will most likely order from ES and it will be sweet, indeed.  So, so sweet.

BO-NASU:  I'll leave this little number for you to mull over while trying to fall asleep.

Nyuk nyuk nyuk!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome possum! I lurrrve red shadow. That looks really pretty! If I'm not busy hacking up all asthma-y and crap tomorrow I just may attempt a red look now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nom, your crease is HOT. That thing about the ES jars drives me bonkers too, but her colours are oh so purrty :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red is a hot color, indeed. :D
    And Evil Shades is absolutely delicious. I like to stare at those friggin colors while on break at work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do eeeet! Bright red is surprisingly wearable, and if you're feeling icky it's a great moodlifter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this on you! You can totally pull off red :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank yew, thank yew! It's probably because I'm so yellow, almost to the point of looking jaundiced.

    ReplyDelete