Thursday, March 17, 2011

Jaded Wyverns love Mocha

So rebellious!

Just an eotd from Wednesday because my skin is very, very dry right now, which is odd because I'm usually greasier than cheap pizza (ewwwwww)





Lid wash:  NYX Iced Mocha

Lower lashline:  ES Wyvern over Pixie Epoxy, a smidge of NYX Jade on the outer 1/4

Liner/waterline:  Bourjois Clubbing

Mascara:  Maybelline The Falsies Waterproof, which I actually really like.  SUCCESS

I guess the trick to getting waterliner to stay on my watery eyes is just to run the liner along the very rim, butting up against the roots of the lashes and not actually touching the eyeball.  This is the kind of stuff they should put in makeup 101 or something!

2 comments:

  1. I know, right? I just wish it was that opaque without the PE, on its own the shadow is actually pretty sheer.

    ReplyDelete