Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Somethingdy something and a Concrete Minerals look

I'm still seeking my makeup mojo right now, which is a little tough while living at home.  I miss having my space, and I'm kind of tired of being a third parent to my younger sister, but it could be worse I guess.  At least my parents are pretty cool about everything, and they don't charge any rent.

ANYWAY.  I received a Concrete Minerals order last week and have been piddling around with the colors I got.  Swatches are scheduled for tomorrow, but today---A LOOK.

BAMPOW

Dreamy Temptress?

I don't even know, man.



 

Lid: CM Blitzkrieg (hnnnngngng this color is gorgeous)

Outer vee/upper lashline:  CM Temptress

Crease:  a 50/50 blend of Blitzkrieg and Temptress

Lower lashline:  SM Dreamy, a lovely pale sage green with lots of light teal and blue sparkle



Lips:  L'Oreal Colour Riche lipstick in Fairest Nude

Maybe I'll do a review on that someday, idk.  In a nutshell I'd call it my-lips-but-paler rather than a true nude.



BONUS PICTURE!  I've wanted a copy of River City Ransom for years now, mostly because all of the character sprites are exactly the same, and I do mean EXACTLY, as those used in one of my favorite NES games ever: World Cup Soccer.  I was a freaking stud at that thang.  UGH, I was so good.  Also, what's not to like about some random dude beating up gangsters to save his girlfriend?  It's a little sexist, but far less so (in my opinion) than most music/commercials/TV programs that I see anymore.

SO.

Summary:  swatches to come.  Life is okay.  I love you.

4 comments:

  1. vERY pretteh ladeh! Awww damn caps lock fail there and I'm much too lazy to fix that. :)
    Speaking of NES games, do you remember Snake Rattle N Roll? SOGOOD! I downloaded an NES emulator and was playing the game on my computer but it just isn't the same without the controller.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW AWESOME IS BLITZKRIEG?! klsdjflsjdf I never thought I could be excited over a taupe-y colour but omg it's perfection in a jar <3

    Also, teal and taupe = very purrty on you. I have to try this combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfection in a jar: YES. Taupe with just a hintingyhint of goldy goodness to it. Love.

    And you SHOULD do taupe + teal. Hell, you should do taupe + EVERYTHING. MOAR TAUPE <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think we actually had that game when I was little :( I found a video on Youtube and I am now quite jealous. Back to Gamers I go!

    ReplyDelete