Tuesday, March 1, 2011

ZOMG Smells: Sparkle Receptor


Website description:


This scent is specifically designed to tickle the sparkle receptors in your brain in a way that we hope will improve your mood if you need it and sustain your good spirits if you started out sparkly. Strawberry gum, bright citruses, warm happy amber, the light floral tease of red currant, sparkle, and fizz.

Official Sniff Test

Powerfully sweet candy and orange slices soaked in carbonated deliciousness (think Squirt, not Orange Crush);  fruity and sweet with a hint of tartness and something warm at the very end.


After an hour there was more carbonation and less candy, but the overall effect was still very sweet-tart and fruity.

There was very little change after this point.  The amount that I applied lasted about 6 hours.

Overall Impression

It's cheesy, but I felt really young again---not in terms of years, but I felt very happy and hopeful and "SKY'S THE LIMIT Y'ALL".  I miss waking up like that.

Because of that feeling I really love this perfume.  It might be bottled youth.

2 comments:

  1. I need more mornings like that, too! Another ZOMG added to my list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should just buy one of every kind. The ladies at ZOMG are brilliant (brillo?)

    ReplyDelete