Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Jolted Nerves in the River

I had an appointment with my sister's dermatologist last week and have started on some prescriptions.  I'm hoping that they will magic the acne away, allowing me to partake in makeup-related endeavors on a more regular basis rather than when my skin doesn't burn.  In the meantime, two poorly executed looks!  SHAKA SHAAAAA





Lid:  taupe half of L'Oreal HiP Electrified duo

Lashline:  SM Jolt

Eyeliner:  Bourjois Clubbing

Highlight:  SM Silk Sheets

Mascara:  Rimmel Sexy Curves waterproof, which IMO sucks donkey poop

.





Inner half of lid:  SM Of All The Nerve!

Outer half/crease:  ES Gift River over Pixie Epoxy

Inner corner:  SM Silk Sheets (not that it's visible in this photo, but at least it made me happy)

Liner:  Kat von D matte black shadow applied with an angled brush

Mascara:  Rimmel The Max Volume Flash Waterproof, also sucktacular

No comments:

Post a Comment